Mahesh Children School
Admission & Withdrawls
- A clear one month’s notice or one month’s fee in lieu thereof is necessary in case a parent wants to withdraw his/her child from the school.
- The following categories of pupils may be asked to withdraw from the school.
- Those who fail to show satisfactory progress and are unwilling or unable to profit from the education imparted in the school.
- Those whose fee in arrears.
- Those whose behavior, in the opinion of the School Management, harmful in the interest of the school.
- Those who indulge in cheating, misconduct or adoption of unfair means in the examination
- Those whose parents show disrespect to the school Management, Principal and Staff
- For refund of caution money, one weeks notice/Performa application in writing must be given to enable the applicant/parent application in writing must be given to enable the applicant/patent to withdraw the security in respect of his/her child.