Mahesh Children School
Admission & Withdrawls
- The Headmistress reserves the right to test the child for the new admission. A preliminary test will be given to the child seeking admission.
- Pupil failing twice in a class will have to be withdrawn by the parents.
- Irregular attendance, non-payment of fees, disobedience, misconduct are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student from the school without any notice.
- The minimum age for the nursery class is 2 years and 6 Months.
- No admission is complete until the School-leaving certificate from the last recognized school is produced.